At first, I was surprised when Mark Maio reached out and asked us to help design and print his calendar for 2020. But as I thought about it, I realized…
Oregon Printing Communications is your source for print and marketing solutions from start to finish. Whether you’re undergoing a rebranding, need help with a new campaign, or just need to order reprints, we can help.
In all that we do, our goal is the same: to help you think differently about the way you express yourself through print. Whether that means experimenting with personalization or trying a technique you’ve never used before, we want to help you push your limits.
HOW DO WE MAKE IT HAPPEN?
Our team and our machines! The Oregon Printing Communications team has decades of experience and complimentary skill-sets that allow us to not only print to perfection, but also to guide our customers in creating campaigns and pieces that get results.
You can trust your prints on our presses and other machines, including:
- HP Indigo 5600 digital press—The print quality of these machines has put Indigo shops into a world of their own.
- 5-color Heidelberg Printmaster Offset press
- 2/Color Ryobi Offset envelope press
- Canon 750 digital Press
- OKI Digital Envelope press
- Polar, Stahl & Duplo Bindery Equipment
- Mailing services; Inserter, Ink jet, wafer sealing & USPS Approved postal sorting software, all in house
- EFI Management software with automated PDF workflow
So get creative—you’ll be surprised by what you can achieve.