Over the past several months, I’ve been talking A LOT about the need for up and coming designers to have a better understanding of some of the newer digital techniques.…
Between materials for prospects, current students, faculty, parents, and alumni, we know that you keep busy year-round. You likely have several teams working on multiple projects with overlapping deadlines—and you must all follow a single set of brand standards.
You have a lot on your plate—and it all requires dedicated marketing material. Oregon can create print materials and direct mail campaigns that help you:
- Increase enrollment
- Engage your alumni (See an example)
- Promote giving
- Increase attendance to sporting events
Above all, Oregon can help you boost productivity and decrease stress. A few of the solutions we offer for colleges and universities include:
- Personalized admissions materials
- Welcome/orientation packets
- Materials for annual or spring/fall appeals
- Annual reports
- Gift shop items, including window clings, bumper stickers, stickers, magnets, hang tags, labels
- Identity materials, such as letterhead, envelopes, business cards
- Parking passes
We handle design, print, and mail all under one roof. When you’re launching a new project and need an outside perspective, we can help you push outside your comfort zone.
And if you need materials for multiple departments, staff members, or campuses, you can order online and have prints sent exactly where you need them.